“Funi. Cuddly, captivating tapping game” is an application software (The Application) provided and permitted for usage by Defide Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company, we, us, our”).
This document states the Terms of usage for using the Application.
Users agree that the Company withholds the right, without notification, to revise the terms. The revision is effective immediately when the revision is published on the Application Official Site.
Section 2 (Applicable Agreements for Application)
The company provides the right to use the Application to users without any fee.
However, the company holds the right to revise the specification of the Application without users’ acknowledgment.
Section 3 (Advertisements)
In the Application, we may display advertisements which is linked to third party sites or applications.
The Company is not responsible for any loss or damages caused to users by viewing or using the third party sites or applications.
Section 4 (Expenses)
In the event of occurring expenses in network cost or device cost is within users’ responsibility.
Section 5 (Intellectual Properties such as Copyrights)
All copyrights (images, BGM, Sound Effects, Fonts including but not limited to contents provided in the application) of this Application is held by the Company (except a part of content copyrights help by the third party company who granted usage to the Company).
Section 6 (Handling Personal Information)
The Company will not provide any personal information to any third parties without confirming the users unless requested by legal authorities.
Section 7 (Using Data)
The information acquired by using the Application (including but not limited to hardware, operating systems and application software) is to be utilized for our marketing purposes only when the information is revised so that any specific individual is not to be identified.
Section 8 (Restrictions)
Users shall not engage in the following when using the service. In the event that the following activities are confirmed, the service will be stopped for the users.
- Tampering of the information provided in the Application.
- Activities that will violate third party copyrights
- Submission of harmful computer program or programming codes
- Activities which will harm the company or third parties
- Activities which will violate privacy of others
- Submitting sexual image or contents that is against general morale
- Submitting any inappropriate contents
- Business activities
- Religious activities or political activities
- Activities that will hinder the operation or usage of the Application
- Selling or purchasing the contents of Application or exchanging the contents of Application in the method which has not provided by the Application
- Activities using device which is modified with violation the terms specified by device provider
Section 9 (Modification, Service End)
The Company holds the rights to revise the contents, stop the service without informing the users.
Section 10 (non-guaranteed)
The Company and all related companies in providing the Application do not hold any responsibilities in the following cases:
- Damages to user device caused by the Application
- Application accuracy and integrity
- Application is to be available permanently
- Use of this application satisfies necessary items for users
- No interruption or error does not occur in the use of this application
Section 11 (Termination of terms)
The agreement of terms of usage is to be terminated in the event users make any prohibited activities.
Section 12 (Disclaimer)
The Application may have errors and the Company does not hold responsibilities in the errors.
The Company does not hold responsibilities in loss of data including but not limited to points in the Application.
The Company does not hold responsibilities of damage in users’ health, any loss of data, stoppage of business, damage to the device.
Section 13 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
Understanding of the terms of usage and validity is determined by the constitution of Japan.
In the event of conflicts between users and the Company is determined by the constitution of Japan.
Conflicts that arise from the Service or conflicts between Users and the Company related to the Service will be governed primarily under the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of Tokyo or the Tokyo Summary Court.
This terms is valid starting on August 1st 2017.